Codeplugs for OpenGD77 compatible HT and mobile radios
This is a small collection of codeplugs for radios with the
OpenGD77 firmware like my
Radioddity GD77, prepared for the regions where I live or travel.
Every codeplug includes several FM and DMR repeaters in that region plus channel tables for
PMR446 (FM and DMR), SRD and some other frequencies depending on domestic laws.
With a codeplug like this, one is able to use local HAM radio FM/DMR repeaters and communicate
with unlicenced friends on the PMR446 or Freenet channels.
I tried to use an intuitive naming scheme, that displays a good amount of information while adhering the limits of the firmware.
There still may be room for improvement. (OE2WHP inspired me to do this)
The ham repeater landscape is constantly changing and it is not
always easy to get correct and current data about those stations. I mostly used
DARC's repeater list for foreign countries.
- DB0ABA u# Wueste (70cm FM, open with 1750Hz Tone)
- DB0ADB du Bamber (70cm DRM)
- DB0AND v Ansbach (2m FM)
- DB0BMW u Pentlin (70cm FM)
- DB0MAK u1 Markt (70cm FM, first frequency set)
- DB0MAK u2 Markt (70cm FM, second frequency set)
- DB0MMR dv Halsba (2m DRM)
- DB0TK v# Regensb (2m FM, open with 1750Hz Tone)
- DB0UV uv Muenche (70cm FM to 2m FM crossband repeater)
- PMR446/DMR446 channels
- SRD FM channels
(Note: While the GD77 can be configured to the TX power allowed by SRD specification with
its user power feature, it is not really capable of transmitting at such low output power
levels. Its PA FET minimum operational power threshold is close to 50mW and SRD/LPD only allows
10mW. Operating at such a low power level will most likely produce spurious emissions.)
- Marine VHF FM channels
- local Bandlimits (430 – 440 MHz, 144 – 146 MHz)
- country specific Brandmeister Talkgroup Lists
- Freenet FM channels
(the digital Freenet channels are unusable with this firmware at its current state, as they use
a type of TDMA modulation, that is
not supported (yet).
It is supported by the factory firmware, the hardware is capable of doing it)
- German Simplex DRM+FM channels 
- 70cm/2m FM+DMR repeaters in Bavaria
- (Hungarian Simplex DRM+FM channels, tbd)
- 70cm/2m FM+DMR repeaters in Hungary
- (Czech Simplex DRM+FM channels, tbd)
- 70cm/2m FM+DMR repeaters in Czech Republic
- (Lithuanian Simplex DRM+FM channels, tbd)
- 70cm/2m FM+DMR repeaters in Lithuania
- (Polish Simplex DRM+FM channels, tbd)
- 70cm/2m FM+DMR repeaters in Poland
- (Swiss Simplex DRM+FM channels, tbd)
- 70cm/2m FM+DMR repeaters in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
(last update: Dec 2022)